Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

help needed !!!!!!!

ok guys need help i have 250 bucks what can i buy for my ga for that amount besides an intake and lights i already got those

help please :nom_noms: :nom_noms: :willy_nilly:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gota drop chris? pics?

Nope. I know how to do it right, sir.

New struts with Eibachs and new front and rear stablilizer links are in the future for me however.

80 series Flowmaster with a cherrybomb glasspack.... FTW!!! :dancingpontiac:

This.

BTW, did you get your setup installed yet?

Sadly... no. It's been raining down here, so my dad hasnt been able to do it. I was going this weekend but Fri I had to go to LA to bet my new bumper installed got back at 7pm (too dark)... Sat I met with Bammbam to trade/sell him my HL's by the time I got home my dad was gone... Sun my dad was too busy with other projects... HOPEFULLY this WE comming up!!!

You don't NEED new struts....I have Eibach springs and I'm still on my stock struts without any problems at all.

You don't NEED new struts....I have Eibach springs and I'm still on my stock struts without any problems at all.

But you have a very low mileage car, it's pretty much a show car.

Zach's is a daily driven GA, IIRC he's past the 85K mark. It'd be foolish to not replace the struts.

' date='Mar 1 2010, 12:22 PM' post='13934']

But you have a very low mileage car, it's pretty much a show car.

Zach's is a daily driven GA, IIRC he's past the 85K mark. It'd be foolish to not replace the struts.

Not as low as you think 70,000+ :dancingpontiac:

' date='Mar 1 2010, 01:07 PM' post='13941']

That's your current mileage, but when did you install them?

well guys thanks for the help but i really pushing for hids still :lol2: i hate myself i like lights to much ugh i suck

' date='Mar 1 2010, 01:07 PM' post='13941']

That's your current mileage, but when did you install them?

The struts are the original ones and the springs I installed around the 35-40,000 mark I believe.

My feeling on the struts are if they're not broken don't fix em....LoL.

well guys thanks for the help but i really pushing for hids still :( i hate myself i like lights to much ugh i suck

Please don't put HIDs in stock housings.

Buy projector headlights and THEN put HIDs in them :lol2:

The struts are the original ones and the springs I installed around the 35-40,000 mark I believe.

My feeling on the struts are if they're not broken don't fix em....LoL.

Please don't put HIDs in stock housings.

Buy projector headlights and THEN put HIDs in them :lol2:

find me a set of those that allow casue my halos cant have hid

Where on the headlight does it say to not use HIDs?

I'm almost positive that you'd be fine putting them in the projector part of the headlight. I wouldn't put them in the high beam or inner part of the headlight though.

These look to be the same ones and he mentions the notice on the headlights: http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81441

Where on the headlight does it say to not use HIDs?

I'm almost positive that you'd be fine putting them in the projector part of the headlight. I wouldn't put them in the high beam or inner part of the headlight though.

These look to be the same ones and he mentions the notice on the headlights: http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81441

ya if you look at his post he evens says it says not to put hids in them so he is not going to

ya if you look at his post he evens says it says not to put hids in them so he is not going to

He's not putting them in the HIGH beam location (inner part) but he DID put them in the low beam location in the projector. He states that in the last sentence of that post.