Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2ND Annual Wheels For Warriors

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Parma Ohio - isn't that home to the Ghoul (a.k.a. Ron Sweed)

Zingey zingey obadey!!! Pluck your magic twanger, Froggy!!!!! Cheese wheez!!! Flamingos!!! Scratch glass, turn blue !!! Chew rocks, turn orange!!!

It's time to open the vault of golden gaarbaage. This week's episode - Ghoulumbo!

Gawd - Channel 50 and channel 20 in Detroit were never the same when he was on late night Saturday nights when I was young.

Seriously (and getting back on topic) - I think this is a great cause and I would encourage anyone close enough to go to this show! I openly support veteran's charities!!! I don't think I can go with the boy's baseball tournament schedule though. Still if you are in the Toledo/Cleveland area, this would be a good one.

Here are some GHOUL classics for you. So sit back with an adult beverage and a lit kielbasa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1bWjxeYARA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAVzZ-vkgik

One of the classics - shooting Gamra across the studio!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB_Vhbj9IHA

T

Parma Ohio - isn't that home to the Ghoul (a.k.a. Ron Sweed)

Zingey zingey obadey!!! Pluck your magic twanger, Froggy!!!!! Cheese wheez!!! Flamingos!!! Scratch glass, turn blue !!! Chew rocks, turn orange!!!

It's time to open the vault of golden gaarbaage. This week's episode - Ghoulumbo!

Gawd - Channel 50 and channel 20 in Detroit were never the same when he was on late night Saturday nights when I was young.

Seriously (and getting back on topic) - I think this is a great cause and I would encourage anyone close enough to go to this show! I openly support veteran's charities!!! I don't think I can go with the boy's baseball tournament schedule though. Still if you are in the Toledo/Cleveland area, this would be a good one.

Thanks for helping get the word out. I was a Big Chuck & Little John fan when I was a kid so I didn't see to much of the Ghoul, Only saw him when he was a guest on B.C.&L.J. show.

It is only right to step up and help out our veterans - especially our wounded. Reminiscing about the Ghoul was fun too.

5 day forecast looks like its going to be a nice day,75 with light cloud cover and no rain.

5 day forecast looks like its going to be a nice day,75 with light cloud cover and no rain.

badday.jpg

Our guys N gals deserve our respect. Good luck with the show. Hope you have a great turnout.

• 2 weeks later...

We had over 150 cars and 9 bikes, I'm trying to figure out how to post a album but if you want to see the 250 or so pic's you can go to FaceBook page (Wheels for warriors)

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

/

shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.