Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

64 kiwi boni's 1964 Bonneville

2023 February
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

fender stripes!!!!

• Founders

Holy triple post :lol2: :lol2: but all taken care of, don't worry. Oh you may want to look at http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=48 please, learning to post pics correct will help us out tremendously thank you!!!

I personally would of went with white because of the pin stripes you already have and maybe a little thinner, not much but its a tough choice on color because you do have black rims, my god the choices :lol2:

Holy triple post :lol2: :lol2: but all taken care of, don't worry. Oh you may want to look at http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=48 please, learning to post pics correct will help us out tremendously thank you!!!

I personally would of went with white because of the pin stripes you already have and maybe a little thinner, not much but its a tough choice on color because you do have black rims, my god the choices :lol2:

sry it froze i didnt no but i want the black loook with the auburn mist color

i would have to say the black works best. the white would stand out too much from the car and the pin stripe is perfectly subtle. go with the black. :lol2:

thank you :lol2: i love it