Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FlyGTO's 1965 GTO

2023 January
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

hid lights

ok i was thinking about getting rid of my halos and getting some other headlights and putting blue hids in them ?

before//ga11.jpg

//ga15.jpg

wanting to get

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-2000-2...=item51907d8632

http://hidny.com/main.sc the deep blue set is wat i want to get

any ideas?

i suggest that you get the blue HIDs you want and spare 6k bulbs. the white ones for driving then switch them out for the blues for a meet or show or if you can get away with it, on a cloudy day. i have Extreme Blue on my fogs but i want to put them in my Lows but for shows.

i suggest that you get the blue HIDs you want and spare 6k bulbs. the white ones for driving then switch them out for the blues for a meet or show or if you can get away with it, on a cloudy day. i have Extreme Blue on my fogs but i want to put them in my Lows but for shows.

why would u do that?

I like the Halos. I have halos in my Grand Prix and I have 6k HIDS. I don't use my high's and I have after market fogs (pilots).. I can see very well.

ya i like mine i just want hids loll

why would u do that?

do what? 10k has less output (compared to 6k) and dont know how cops react near you with near blue lights. i was jus suggesting that you should have your night bulbs and show bulbs. oh and my blue ones arent even on the K rating. they are way past 10K color wise.

• 1 month later...