Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Halos/GA & G6

Guest GA_Girl2002

Guest GA_Girl2002

Jake- your blue 6 WAS better, but...

& yah the G6 did just take over the GA, still like drivin them better.

& as for halos go-not sure about which to go with now...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Jake- your blue 6 WAS better, but...

& yah the G6 did just take over the GA, still like drivin them better.

& as for halos go-not sure about which to go with now...

Yes the G6 took over. :)

Projectors just look so odd on our GA's. Light output sucks unless you go HID, the adjusters always strip out, and you have you hack away at the header panel to make them fit flush.

Normal Black Housings FTW.

Halos only look on BMW's, IMO.

Guest GA_Girl2002

i know the G6 took over, sadly :) but, if all goes well i will have one after graduation & it'll be faster than matts.

hahah.

yah thats what i was looking at, they don't look to bad with the silver, but normal black housing units may just be better.

i dont reallly think i want to have everyone go through the trouble of getting the halos in.

matt says to get an HID kit. lol.

The headlights I have for ny GA started appearing on the market again. They fit just like OEM, and the adjusters on them are good quality.

And damnit, they look tight as hell.

Guest GA_Girl2002

what headlights do you have on your GA- i like yours also. what i was mainly interested in was more the black housings. :)

& Matt, i suppose i could consider HID's idk tho.

also like your black rims on your GA, few people told me to put em on mine.

Jake stfu lol it wasnt my fault when my mom bought the car in 06 that she got the 2.4 lol i would of had the same car as crimsongtp but no she wanted a 4 door so now i have the car lol and pay for it lol, i say you get black housings and hid's babe

Guest GA_Girl2002

lmao, right-he couldn't handle the 3.5 haha.

just kidding babe, its all good as long as you now see when you were with me & jake had your car that we beat your car by a long shot :)

you think so...? hm, i guess those wouldn't look bad at all. make everything so complicated. glad im not getting the headlights this weekend & finishing the system otherwise id never make my mind up.

what headlights do you have on your GA- i like yours also. what i was mainly interested in was more the black housings. :)

& Matt, i suppose i could consider HID's idk tho.

also like your black rims on your GA, few people told me to put em on mine.

Yep, I have the normal black housings with clear corners, and I'm running 6000K HID's.

My rims are 17x8 ROH Adrenalin's painted black on 235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHP's.

Guest GA_Girl2002

yeah maybe i will just go with what you've got for headlights, i do like matts HIDs & i heard halos didn't work as good.

i need more $$$ lol.

Lol yup :) urs is fast and yep i think you should get the new black housings and i will tell you where to ordrler the hid's lol i got mine cheap as hell and i have a life time warranty on them:)

Guest GA_Girl2002

Haha I was going to say, don't you have halos on your GA in your signature.... If you think they're ugly...why do you have them?

& okay matt :D thanks!

Now I need to figure out where to order the black housings from..

Guest GA_Girl2002

i was just going to say i know ebay has them, but im not sure about getting them from there...

after this weekend im going to be broke anyways :/

Dont worry babe i always have that feeling of being broke lol, im lucky enough to have my parents pay for my body kit to be done lol but thats my graduation gift lol

Lucky, never had my parents pay for anything for my ride or get me a car :cheers: