Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

ODU hosting Charity Car Show for CHKD

For anyone in Virginia or possibly surrounding areas, Old Dominion University is hosting our 3rd charity car show benefiting CHKD.

Saturday March 31st @ Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Va.

2012FlyerUpdated.jpg

map-1-1.jpg

http://www.orgs.odu.edu/carclub

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hmm Funny I’ve lived here for 16 years and was not aware they had this show??

Funnier than that is my friend with the Gold ’66 GTO is a Professor at ODU and has never mentioned it.

I’ll have to add this to my summer show list.

Thanks for the heads up!

NC.jpg

Haha, well this is our 3rd year doing this, but it's the first time we advertised it as a car show. The last two years it was just an "event" with no awards.

In any case, I look forward to seeing you come out! :dancingpontiac:

• 4 weeks later...
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.