Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Rd. 2 2012 Forever Pontiac Calendar POLL

2012 FP Calendar  

54 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

• Founders

post-1-1317918824.png

With the first round down, we are now in the final round of voting and that much closer to the final Pontiac's in the calendar! We've got 24 Pontiac's in this round and only the top 6 from each voting group will come out to make 12. Remember to vote for one Pontiac is each voting group otherwise you will get an error when trying to vote. Good luck to those involved and let's see who get's into the calendar!

There were a couple of close battles in Round 1, where there were ties for the last position the competing Pontiacs were chosen at random to move things along to meet the deadlines we are constrained to.

Voting ends: December 12th

RenegadeG5

IMAG03351024x612-1.jpg

Pontiac Girl

100_2948.jpg

Granite

DSC_2841.jpg

Solsister

b.jpg

FASTMOFO

Picture022-1.jpg

Valid

DSC_0015.jpg

tamilrmx

cimg5775c.jpg

Ringo64

835.jpg

jriffe1017

dsc02390ay.jpg

wyd_trkr

E-GClassicGrilles-Hood-Upper-LowerGrilles-RF.jpg

WhiteArrow3800

DSCN4429.jpg

G8Girl

g82.jpg

SPRINT 6

AACAWINGSWHEELSSHOW2010.jpg

Cookiemonster17

4.jpg

Killiger2009

IMAG0165.jpg

G8GXP19

DSC04123.jpg

02Firehawk

firehawk10-25-11.jpg

killerspeed101

DSCF2873.jpg

Grims01gt

DSC_0479.jpg

LN7_NUT

Chasing_the_thunder_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

Murdock

TransAmCalendar0003-1.jpg

99gagt3x00

036.jpg

EiGhTySeVeN

DSC_00084.jpg

krewsman

PA150059.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Ut oh, looks like I might not make it in the calendar =(

But there are some great looking cars on this vote!!

that may be due to me not driving the car..? i dont know, maybe...its possible. :lol:

that may be due to me not driving the car..? i dont know, maybe...its possible. :P

haha, don't listen to him... hes crazy.. :lol: We would never fudge the results :D

wouldn't it have been smarter to take the top 4 winners from the first round and automatically inserted them into the calender and take out the bottom people who had the lowest votes and then let everyone vote on the inbetween people for the 2nd round?

The guy that only visits the site to enter a contest has an opinion. :rofl:

• Founders

wouldn't it have been smarter to take the top 4 winners from the first round and automatically inserted them into the calender and take out the bottom people who had the lowest votes and then let everyone vote on the inbetween people for the 2nd round?

There are a billion ways to conduct this... I believe this more puts everything at the chance of everyone and does not give anyone a higher advantage over one round or another.

Suggestions will be noted for next year but please do not comment in this thread.