Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

And Then... There Was Two

So, as some of you may know, on here, probably not many, I've been looking into a second car as a daily driver. I had a lead on a 2003 Fusion Orange sedan for a great price, only to drive 90 minutes one way and hear he doesn't have the title. After about a month of headache, I gave up. I wasn't dead set on a GA, but really wanted a second one for the right price. Well, tonight, the right car, and the right price met.

Pictures suck because it was pouring when I got home, and by the time it wasn't, it was 9:30 at night. :P

Introducing, Grand Am #2 a 2004 SE Sedan. 126,000+ miles and it's essentially mint.

6031171796_d8c9ea6cf3_b.jpg

6031165522_e11598e88b_b.jpg

6031165390_bd1e881f3e_b.jpg

6031165146_72f33a6722_b.jpg

6031164940_23dd027d38_b.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Very nice! Would have been awesome if you could have gotten another Fusion Orange but this one doesn't look bad at all.

Any plans for it? or is it staying stock?

congrats! :P

looks clean for the miles.

It really does, and that's what attracted me to the deal. The thing is like, immaculate in and out.

' date='Aug 10 2011, 10:22 PM' post='58193']

I love the smooth SEs...L61 or LA1?

Just ditch the stickers, dual post mirrors, drop, black housing headlights, GT tails, done.

LA1. Stickers might be gone by the weekend. Dual posts, if I get a good deal, might as well, but it's not the end of the world if I don't. Doubt I'll drop this one, it's going to be my DD in winter as my gf is getting the Mazda. Headlights, similar to dual posts, if a good deal presents itself, sure why not. I would like the GT tails though... we'll see.

Nice.

Thanks. :(

Very nice! Would have been awesome if you could have gotten another Fusion Orange but this one doesn't look bad at all.

Any plans for it? or is it staying stock?

I actually had a lead another another orange one. Sedan, 30th Anniversary Edition, fully loaded. Long story short, the seller's an idiot and I didn't get it.

Plans are to probably upgrade the sound system soon. It's great for now, but I'd like to get a new CD player in there and some new speakers down the road. Doubt I'll go the route of a sub or anything, just a good speaker setup and nice head unit. Other than that, GT tails probably, needs a new driver headlight (this one is pretty hazy) at some point. All in all, if I find cheap stuff for the car that I like (GT conversion type) then I'll probably pick them up. But, the plan is to stay stock for now.

Got a couple of day shots today. Still doesn't have any plates on it, so I just took some random shots in the driveway. They don't look all that great, but, you can see it a little more now.

6033510499_ee6f7a6070_b.jpg

6033510529_49c883c625_b.jpg

6033510603_1d429ec8f4_b.jpg

6033510567_808f432186_b.jpg

6034067202_77903746bf_b.jpg

Offtopic but do I see some rust on the trunk of your Fusion Orange GA? :blink:

Offtopic but do I see some rust on the trunk of your Fusion Orange GA? :blink:

Unfortunately. At least it's only right there. I'm looking slowly for a second trunk and just have it painted when I get some other stuff done as well.

Looks like weird spot for rust lol

Not really. On the lip of the trunk is common because moisture can get caught in there. My dad's 2010 Equinox has a little rust on the lip of the hatch. The Phoenix had some too but I got rid of it. Also my brothers 2000 Toyota Avalon has it.

Okay, so it was completely an impromptu photo shoot. Literally didn't even have the plates on it and I had little to no time to work on a place to actually snap shots. So, drove about a mile and called it good. Plus, this is my first time really playing around with RAW images now that I actually have Photoshop. So, that said... here.

6060762876_72c93ffab8_b.jpg

6060211413_42c406e557_b.jpg

6060211331_90588ba32c_b.jpg

6060762672_ca02da4d9e_b.jpg