Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 99 Grand Am GT

still got the other 3 to do. :lol2: and the pic from my phone inside the garage sucks. something about the inside of that place that makes it seem like no matter what camera i use the pics look like i took them with a vintage 1995 camera. :lol2:

it's like a gun metal color. actually turned out better than i pictured. it will hold me over till i get something different. i got some pics of the strut bars and uim i painted the same color usin my regular camera, i'll have to see how they came out later.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Is that dirt or do you have a CF SC/T??

CF SC/T it was from the group buy a couple years ago from that place in canada that made them..cars a little dusty but overall it's not bad considering it was inside the garage with me grinding metal and cutting wood.

Black hood coalition lol

yeah except mines CF... and my cars black lol

• 3 years later...

well after sitting for awhile i finally got rid of it. and by awhile i mean like 3yrs. last pics of it before it left to it's new owner.

20160331_085333.jpg

it's like a damn lowrider compared to my outback
20160331_093044.jpg

it was time to go. i haven't driven it in over 2yrs..it hasn't moved since i got the outback and i've had that for almost 2yrs this july. it sat for another year before that.

i got bored with it years ago but figured since i went through all the crap to get the engine built .. i'd try and power through it and maybe it would reignite my enthusiasm for it but that never happened and then i just got sick of it..

that was about 7yrs ago i built the engine..very shortly after that i just lost interest and like i said i tried to move forward with it and bring back my excitement for it..

don't get me wrong i liked the way it sounded and it was fun to drive. but paying 600 a year to insure something that's only being driven maybe a month a year plus all the hassle with getting an inspection sticker..that was the biggest pita. no one wanted to touch it, every place told me it was too loud. then i had to spend way more time than i wanted to drive around and try and find a place that would touch it. now keep in mind i live in a small town surrounded by small towns so places are all scattered and few and far between..

it did suck seeing it go especially after all the wrench time that went into it.. ah well there shall be another vehicle with a modded engine in my future. probably not anytime soon though.