Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I <3 GTA IV

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF are these computer mods? Cause I call balderdash or I haven't played enough :lol:

PC ftw. :P

Custom reskins for in-game vehicles. The model file has to be broken into and the custom data implemented over the existing. They are 100% compatible with the game in every aspect.

I can only see the 2nd pic at work but, looks like I need to get that game when I buy another xbox for MW3 when it comes out :lol:

Edit: crap. PC only...

• Founders

The three screen shot were taken in succession. Figure it out haha.

:rofl:

Totally thought the pool was the ocean at a quick glance so I got confused :)

From now on im gonna post cool pictures of the pontiacs in GTA in here haha

I still have to find that elusive G8 GXP! I know hes in the game somewhere. Might be on the last island tho lol

• Founders

even in the un-modded version, one of the cars was undeniably a third gen firebird.

Yeah there's a couple "close" to some cool cars in it. I wish I could get the modded version on my xbox :rofl: probably have to mod my xbox though which I don't want to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

oh noes! I had to reinstall windows on my computer and I lost all my data. No more Pontiac GTAIV cars :agreed:

:(

Not going to redownload it?

:agreed:

Not going to redownload it?

I might. But you need a few programs to "inject" the data into the vehicle texture/model files and I'm lazy haha