Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Report: BBS files for bankruptcy... again

Filed under: Aftermarket, Europe, Earnings/Financials

bbs_rx_silver.jpg

German wheel manufacturer BBS has declared bankruptcy, and it's not the first time. Back in 2007, BBS was plagued with financial difficulties but Punch International stepped in to provide much-needed capital. The news of a second bankruptcy, which was filed on December 30, apparently came as a shock to the hundreds of employees and even corporate partner IG Metall. The latter was getting ready to put a few million bucks into BBS and rival company Ronal was ready to buy BBS' Herbolzheim factory. We can only hope that BBS makes a strong recovery and we're not forced to look at BBS Bear wheels. [source: Faz via Fourtitude]Report: BBS files for bankruptcy... again originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 05 Jan 2011 14:45:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Say what? Not BBS!

It's funny, I saw this pop up on another forum I'm on, and just about every comment was "Well, that's what you get when you don't change up your wheel designs,"

Made want to hurl chairs.

Noo. I love me some BBSes.

I pretty much salivated over Super RSes till I could afford them. I own 2 sets, well 1.75 now and some 15" RSes.

It's tough to improve upon perfection.

they are nice, but i somewhat agree that most of their designs look VERY similar to each other. they are good, sexy wheels, but in this economy, very few ppl can afford them.