Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Vote, October 2022

POTM October 2022 - Vote Here  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pontiac?

• LawMan62's 1992 Grand Prix
    • Byron Burnett's 1965 GTO 
    • Ktjones603's 2009 G8
    • Frosty's 1986 Trans Am
    • 1948 Station Wagon's 1948 Pontiac Streamliner

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2022 at 03:59 AM

• Founders

Fall is here but these Pontiacs are hot! Come vote for our October Pontiac of the Month winner to be 👑'd.

Please remember, this is a friendly competition. No one individual may register/vote more than once. If you are found soliciting individuals to register/vote more than once, you will be removed from the competition. Let's have a fun voting round!

Voting ends: September 30th at 11:59 PM EST

NOTE:  quite a few people forgot to add their Pontiac to the garage so have been disqualified and will not appear here in voting. Please remember to read both of the rules, if you have questions, please ask.

--------------------------------

LawMan62's 1992 Grand Prix

One Owner 92 Grand Prix!  One of my Favorite Photos!  Thanks for looking!

Back of Blue Larry.jpg

Byron Burnett's 1965 GTO 

Matching numbers 1965 GTO 389 tri-power car never restored. 

E21335E9-9F11-4B59-928A-7B3E28EECFBC.jpeg

Ktjones603's 2009 G8

Medusa is a 2009 pontiac g8 gt beast! She's my daily driver that also gets pushed to limits at the races, burnout contests and sits pretty at the car shows 😍 happy to be a new member of this group and see what everyone has!

IMG_20220915_213907_983.jpg

Frosty's 1986 Trans Am

Black Beauty - '86 Trans Am.

I'm the original owner. She has 51,000 miles on it since I bought it in November 1985. It was my daily driver for the first year I owned it. Since then it's been a cruiser. This year I did Hot Rod Power Tour with it.

This photo was taken on pit road of Atlanta Motor Speedway just prior to going out on the track on the last day of Power Tour.

Trans Am Altanta Motor Speedway (2).jpg

1948 Station Wagon's 

1948 Pontiac Streamliner 8 Station Wagon

Matching numbers, original glass and 90 percent original wood. All original except the addition of radial tires.  Restored in my garage with the exception of the paint. 

7B5E06C8-DBE2-439A-8CF5-50F45293DDDF.jpeg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!