Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

28th Annual Hot Rod Power Tour

Frosty

The 28th Annual Hot Rod Power Tour is coming to the Southeastern U.S. this year. Here are the scheduled dates and locations:

HOT ROD Power Tour 2022 Dates And Locations

Day 1: Monday, June 13 - Memphis International Raceway, Millington, Tennessee.

Day 2: Tuesday, June 14 - Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, Tennessee.

Day 3: Wednesday, June 15 - Hoover Met Complex, Hoover, Alabama.

Day 4: Thursday, June 16 - Pensacola Fairgrounds, Pensacola, Florida.

Day 5: Friday, June 17 - Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Georgia.

Registration information can be found at:

https://www.motortrend.com/events/hot-rod-power-tour-2022-dates-locations/

For what it is worth, ol' Frosty has just registered for Power Tour this year! I am currently planning on taking the Trans Am (Black Beauty) out on the road. She has sat for nearly a decade, it's time to stretch her legs for a change.

Now I have to get my hands on a Snell certified non-motorcycle helmet.....and a Go Pro.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
16 minutes ago, Frosty said:

You should come for the cars AND make a point to visit the National Naval Aviation Museum at NAS Pensacola. It is quite the aviation museum. I've been twice., once with my dad in 2002. It was quote the experience the second time with my dad since he worked on WWII era Navy plane electronics and avionics. 

That sounds awesome! Love anything WWII era related. My grandpa was in the Navy for WWII so his story set that ground for me.

• Like 2

The museum features Navy and Marine Corp aviation. Very cool place. A four some of old Douglas Skyraiders,  painted as Blue Angels 1-4 in delta formation, use to be hung over the lobby entrance. 

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.