Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FS: 6 Disc G6/Aura/Malibu Radio

• Founders

This is my stock radio from my 2006 Pontiac G6, this will fit ANY YEAR G6 and will fit Aura's and Malibu's. It is the 6 disc changer stock radio for Monsoon speaker system. It was recently taken out of my car because I upgraded my radio. Everything works perfectly! The power button is worn a bit and so is button 1 and 2 but button 1 and 2 will be cleaned up before shipped out!

I need to sell this to help pay some bills so please let me know if you want it! I can also help you install it step by step if you need the help just ask me :lol2:

Asking: $90 plus shipping. These go for $300 from GM parts direct and you don't get install help which will save you $200 if you went to a dealer!

20101121134824153.jpg

2010112113483452.jpg

20101121134846715.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm.... from what I can see this would fit in the van. After I buy the truck this week, we'll have to see how finances look the next couple weeks and we can possibly work something out. 6 disc vs. 1 sounds really nice, although I was really tempted to buy the radio out of a hummer, with the same face as mine only it was silver, which would match most of my interior trim :P. Give me a week... we may have to work something out :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Founders

Im def interested in the radio man. I hope u still have it my number is 423-368-9584 im jason call or txt anytime please, thank you.

Just shoot me a PM, much easier lol :lol2:

• 2 months later...

Completely forgot I said I'd pick this one up from you... if you haven't sold it yet I'm pretty sure it'll go right in the van no problem so if you can just get me a "quote" on the shipping from your location to 55109 I'll for sure paypal you the money.

• 2 months later...