Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Vote, February 2020

Pontiac of the Month  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pontiac?

• Randy Redmond's 2010 Firebird LTA
    • Catalina Brian's 1962 Catalina
    • JiggilyJoe's 2004 GTO
    • Lucky's 1974 Firebird
    • GTO TEX's 1966 GTO
    • HANKGTO's 1969 GTO
    • Venom_gtp's 1999 Grand Prix GT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2020 at 04:59 AM

• Founders

Welcome to our February, 2020 Pontiac of the Month! Thank you to all members who are participating this month and we look forward to a great competition!

Please remember, this is a friendly competition. No one individual may register/vote more than once. If you are found soliciting individuals to register/vote more than once, you will be removed from the competition. Let's have a fun voting round!

Voting ends: January 31st at 11:59 PM EST

---------

Randy Redmond's 2010 Firebird LTA

image.png

Catalina Brian's 1962 Catalina

62_Catalina.thumb.jpg.25a151aae069255dda

JiggilyJoe's 2004 GTO

GTO.thumb.jpg.d45347896805ed4b8448073135

Lucky's 1974 Firebird

BAD7C35B-956D-4859-8222-074D5060E1F9.thu

GTO TEX's 1966 GTO. Post coupe, 468ci/700R4, 600hp, 11 second touring sled. 

gto1.thumb.jpg.dd75dc74684cb3d11216d53b1

HANKGTO's 1969 GTO

1426226252_thumbnail_IMG_29531.jpg.3c713

Venom_gtp's 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. All original except for the aftermarket headlights.

20191022_181005.thumb.jpg.659d22b46037a8

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

It seems rather unfair to feature one of the contestants for POTM  on Facebook. Anyone that views it on Facebook will most likely vote for the pictured Pontiac. If the picture on Facebook were at least rotated through each contestant that would seem much more fair to everyone. 

• Founders
8 minutes ago, Lucky said:

It seems rather unfair to feature one of the contestants for POTM  on Facebook. Anyone that views it on Facebook will most likely vote for the pictured Pontiac. If the picture on Facebook were at least rotated through each contestant that would seem much more fair to everyone. 

They are rotated daily. Look at our previous posts, my friend, you were yesterday 😉

I am on Facebook everyday & I have only seen the green GTO.  I have not viewed my car even once. I only complain when I see things that seem unfair. I do the same at car shows. When I get beat by a better car I congratulate that person.  I have been to shows where everyone that wins is either a club member or they all live in the same small area. 

• Founders
4 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I am on Facebook everyday & I have only seen the green GTO.  I have not viewed my car even once. I only complain when I see things that seem unfair. I do the same at car shows. When I get beat by a better car I congratulate that person.  I have been to shows where everyone that wins is either a club member or they all live in the same small area. 

Unfortunately, we don’t control what you see on your Facebook newsfeed, only Facebook does (and that is quite painfully so if you ask any digital marketer) but you can take a look at our profile to see our post history. Every contest we run, we rotate daily through each contestant to promote the contest :). There’s only 7 contestants this month so we run through all contestants in a week. 

• Ringo64 unfeatured this topic