Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Wallaceburg car show

Featured Replies

Picture226.jpg

Picture225.jpg

Picture223.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture219.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Picture216.jpg

Picture214.jpg

Picture211.jpg

Picture210.jpg

Picture207.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture189.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Good day at this little show. God I need to get things done.

smiley-face-drool.gif

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Founders

:o

These are some awesome classics, I would have love to have been there!

awesome pics!

me want...

Picture210.jpg

on the GTO, why does it say "GTO" on the passanger side? being unique?

  • Author

I usually prefer to take the pictures from the drivers but there was a cute young lady next to me and I did not want her to move as I had a great view of her as well.

Very nice! Great Cars!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.