Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Nominations, July 2018

• Founders

Pontiac of the Month is back and we're looking for some great Pontiacs! Some of the rules of changed since our last outing so please read up and submit your Pontiac ;) 

Rules:

1. You may nominate your own Pontiac or another member's Pontiac from Forever Pontiac. 
    • If you do nominate your own Pontiac, please be sure that you've added it to our Garage or your entry will not be accepted.
  2. In your nomination/entry you must include:
    • Display Name of the user you're nominating (if not yourself)
    • A picture of your Pontiac (only 1 photo)
    • The year and model of your Pontiac
    • Any other facts about your Pontiac you wish the voting public to know. Such as modifications, restorations, etc..
  3. Only ONE entry per user.
  4. Please do not submit any one vehicle more than once.

Nominations will run through June 23rd and voting will start on June 24th.

If you submit your nomination outside this topic, it will not be counted.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Howdy gang. Grizzly Dan here. This is my 1967 GTO Convertible which I have owned since 1972. Matching numbers with the 360 HO and 4 speed.  She even costarred in a music video awhile back called "Rag Top Baby" which you can check out on you tube if you would like.

1008234_403597833084880_977381372_o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2000 trans am ws6. High lift hot cam, ls6 intake, headers, ORY pipe sweet thunder chambered bullet, koni shocks, bmr lowering springs, subframe connectors, slp air lid. 

20180318_172019-01.jpeg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Grizzly Dan said:

Howdy gang. Grizzly Dan here. This is my 1967 GTO Convertible which I have owned since 1972. Matching numbers with the 360 HO and 4 speed.  She even costarred in a music video awhile back called "Rag Top Baby" which you can check out on you tube if you would like.

1008234_403597833084880_977381372_o.jpg

Sweet 67, whats the milege? 

thank you and they arent too shabby. those are my old setups. the flat one is getting an engine swap painted and redoing the air suspension and the one in the back is on coilovers now

Dyers 8-71 455 bored .040 over. Dual Holley terminator stealth EFI. Hope to be fully running by the end of the month. 

4D9F9871-738C-48FF-B337-717494F24A15.jpeg

4C33C1BB-FA16-4194-9E29-F54C7267D7BB.jpeg

• Like 2

1969 Firebird 350 convertible, 350 TH, original body, floor pans 30 years old , original color Midnight Green repainted in 1998, mostly original, NOS parts were used where ever possible, 98,000 miles & running well without a rebuild yet.

69FB-x.jpg