Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Party Picture Thread

BAMBAMM

here are the pictures from the James Otto Concert last night, it was a small inside venue at a local bar in Folsom CA. Went with Dennis, his girlfriend Jaime, and the lovely Miss Courtney..............the VERY LOVELY MISS COURTNEY......

Courtney, Dennis, & Jaime

2010-08-05%2021.18.10.jpg

Jaime & Courtney

2010-08-05%2021.48.43.jpg

Courtney & I

2010-08-05%2021.46.43.jpg

C & B #2

2010-08-05%2021.19.53.jpg

Courtney, Bam, Jaime......you may be asking yourself, why does Bambamm look so happy right here??? I told them the only requirement for taking this picture with me is, you must have your hand on my ass.......funny the both grabbed and jaime let go, but courtney held on...............Courtney had firm grip, what even more funny, she said "Dawm Bam, you've got a great ass" I replied, "Yeah, I've been workin out!"

2010-08-05%2021.19.11.jpg

Dennis, Bam, Courtney, & Jaime

dennis%20bam%20cort%20jaime.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...

umm im not too sure about that one Bammer, kinda on the fence. So I removed the [img*] code and would say if any of the women on here have an issue let me know. Now with that said I so want to party with you someday!

• Founders

umm im not too sure about that one Bammer, kinda on the fence. So I removed the [img*] code and would say if any of the women on here have an issue let me know. Now with that said I so want to party with you someday!

I'm fine with it, as long as everybody has no problems with it :rofl:

and :o with Joe, ain't no party like an FP party :rofl:

If you go to youtube.com and search for CA-Bambamm and view my video's, you can see the videos that I can't post.

Dueling Piano's are fun. Only thing I don't like about them is, you can't go all the time, cause then you'll memorize the darn sketch and it loses all it's luster. They are comedians with piano's, they've gotta keep getting new material.