Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Arizona Roll Call

Mariachi

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( You know I am, from down southern AZ, Sierra Vista!!! ;)

lol. yeah. i have a friend with a nice black 3g out there in sierra vista. :lol2:

im still trying to remember if i have met you in person cuz the name sounds familiar. i know i have you on cardomain. lol

I think so, I was a free lancer before I went to South Korea at the end of 2007, then joined up with TKX out El Paso, TX, and I've hung out and attended a show or two of MidnightTunerz and Team Swat of AZ. Check the team MySpace, you will pull me up on there I'm sure :(

I think so, I was a free lancer before I went to South Korea at the end of 2007, then joined up with TKX out El Paso, TX, and I've hung out and attended a show or two of MidnightTunerz and Team Swat of AZ. Check the team MySpace, you will pull me up on there I'm sure :(

ill have to look you up. :lol2:

im actually going to be moving back to TX where i moved from with my wife. should be lots more pontiacs over there. :D

What part of Texas? I'm actually stationed in the El Paso area, and El Paso is a HUGE tuners town :lol2:

What part of Texas? I'm actually stationed in the El Paso area, and El Paso is a HUGE tuners town :rolleyes:

ill be in brownsville. lol. i was in el paso 2 weekends ago. hung out with a good friend that lives over there. he has a nice lil tibi. B) he was going to start my chapter of midnightunerz over there but had no success. not enough dedicated peeps

Yeah, I wouldn't mind helping ya start it, but I belong to T.K.X. and we have a pretty close knit family and don't want to switch out teams B)

it doesn't really matter. ;) maybe you can probably get my buddy to join your team.... that way, when i go over, i can hang out with you all. lol.

Well, send him our way, we are an open team, take anyone who shows up to the events, wants to work on their car, and have a good time... our team moto is, More than a team, we're family! Yeah, that'd be cool to have the Pres of another team hang with us, talk about interstate cohesion B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well... their are a ton of events comin out this year for AZ. anything new like a new meet up spot for cruise ins? im thinking about starting one up but dont know yet. still working on the details.

• 4 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.