Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Aug 8th All Car Show UNO's in Waltham, MA.

August 8th 2010

All Domestic Car Show

UNO's

155 Bear Hill Road in Waltham, MA.

11AM to 3PM

No entrance fee, open to all American Cars from all of Ford, GM and Chrysler's Divisions.! All Years!!

Come enjoy some hot food and cool cars.

This is a feeler for a startup to an ongoing show at this UNO's on Sunday nights and possibly more. Just need your participation! So Spread the word and come on down!

Any questions just email me:

[email protected]

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 3 weeks later...
' date='Jul 8 2010, 10:38 AM' post='31995']

Hmmm, I might. I might even bring along some New Image members, but not all of us are domestics types.

Ok update..the guys that are with me on this have said that any car is welcome. BUT

Yes a BUT..they have to be somethign worth showing. Not a car with Autozones Isle 7 specials all over it. Not picking on the imports its just that I have seen to many guys show up at things with these type of cars and get mad since they are turned away.

A nice looking well done car is welcome. Take it for what that means.

you guys better do it and bring back them trophies...or dont bother coming back here. :rofl::P jk.

umm..trophies?

There is none of that. Just come down and hang out. This is not for points or judging. Just to get gearheads together. A lot of shows have gone the way of dust. Were trying something new.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.