Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pray for My Family in Hurricane Alex

hey everyone,

so my family and my wife's family are in Brownsville tx which is the city in the US getting hit the hardest from Hurricane Alex. My aunt just had a tornado develop in her backyard so its starting to hit really hard.

I will be moving back to Brownsville soon but please pray that my family is ok throughout the hurricane.

thanks everyone! I am worried about my fam.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Don't worry Mando, they'll do fine. :lol2: I've been through a level 4 and 5 hurricane and my house is still standing and everything is fine. The biggest thing you have to watch for is the flooding and tornados.

Alex is a hurricane stage 2? That's go to the beach and party :rofl:

your in my familys prayers until everything passes!

stay strong bud everything will be okay

prayers work magic =]

• Founders

yeppers. so far, my family is all good. the tornado did some damage to my aunts backyard but not too bad. everyone is doing ok so far.

Crazy, that's the one thing about Hurricanes that scares me, tornadoes. Hope they didn't lose power or if they did, not for long!

hey man im here and im a huge weather geek and of course they are in our prayers. THe first hurricane of the year and it has to hit texas. I live up the coastline and we are seeing winds and rain. Dewitt county.