Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

KOTC Car show July 10th

What: King of the Cage fighting organization will be having a car show before the fights. The first 50 cars there for the car show will receive 2 FREE RINGSIDE TICKETS and 1 Picture with the ring girl of your choice. CLICK FOR WEBSITE

When: July 10 - 4pm-6pm

Who: Anyone

Where: Storm Stadium in Lake Elsinore CLICK FOR MAP

Why: Because it's going to be cool (and I'll be in the show :( )

How: Here is the Email you need to contact in order the register for this event, [email protected], this is one of the organizers of the event, when sending an email, please include a picture of your car.

The ring side tickets are normally around $120 each. Terry the owner of KOTC is one of our Corvette customers and really wants to get a big turnout of cars mostly corvettes. Magnaflow may be there also, they are talking about possibly getting on board with KOTC.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

What: King of the Cage fighting organization will be having a car show before the fights. The first 50 cars there for the car show will receive 2 FREE RINGSIDE TICKETS and 1 Picture with the ring girl of your choice. CLICK FOR WEBSITE

When: July 10 - 4pm-6pm

Who: Anyone

Where: Storm Stadium in Lake Elsinore CLICK FOR MAP

Why: Because it's going to be cool (and I'll be in the show :( )

How: Here is the Email you need to contact in order the register for this event, [email protected], this is one of the organizers of the event, when sending an email, please include a picture of your car.

The ring side tickets are normally around $120 each. Terry the owner of KOTC is one of our Corvette customers and really wants to get a big turnout of cars mostly corvettes. Magnaflow may be there also, they are talking about possibly getting on board with KOTC.

Thanks MarkPetersonII. After getting your e-mail I decided to check this site out! Very cool. I also want to confirm what Mark has said above. Also there will be security for the cars during the fights. Also if you would like to see the fight ticket check out Kingofthecage.com. Remember these are Ring side tickets. You will be seated in the 1st 5 rows. These tickets are selling for $125.00 a piece at Ticketmaster. I currently have 38 spots left.

Aaron

I guess it depends on how much it costs you to email river rat...

LMAO!!! :rofl: No registration fees. Only cost is your time and gas to get to and from the fights!! Oh yea and the stamp to e-mail me!!

Sorry, no luck for this weekend for me. If it were the 24th, then sure, I'd be in for it, but I just came back from Temecula/El Cajon/San Diego two weeks ago. Got a house warming party on the 24th in LA. Sorry guys.

Mark's pictures: http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=1293

Anymore pics can be added to that :lol2:

Glad it was fun! More pictures of the girls would have been nice, but hey, Bambamm's Begging will only go so far!

I'll let Mark close it since he started it.