Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm in NJ!!!

so everyone knows why i haven't been all that active on the forums, I am currently in Newark NJ. anyone live near Newark or NY city?

I am out here until June 5th on vacation visiting and meeting my father in laws side of the family for the first time.

Hope to be able to meet with anyone that is near newark. would be good to finally meet someone from the forums live and in person. :cheers:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I flew! I would've loved to bring my car but it was cheaper to fly then to drive. plus, i get more time here.

I probably will be heading into the city tomorrow for site seeing. I can see the statue of liberty from where I am at. I am like 2 blocks from a light rail on Garfield Ave and something. Not sure. lol.

maybe i should rent a pontiac rental car! lol

' date='May 25 2010, 09:32 PM' post='26839']

Seriously, come out to Suffolk. Meet the club I'm apart of, we could use the experience and knowledge you have for clubs and such.

how far is Long Island from Newark?

one of my wife's cousins is in to imports and modding. :cheers:

how far is Long Island from Newark?

one of my wife's cousins is in to imports and modding. :cheers:

I'd say about an hour, depending on traffic.

But on a serious note, I'm apart of a new chapter of this car club, New Image Inc. There's only five of us on the LI chapter, and we're trying to grow. The fact that you run a pretty successful club, we could really benefit from your knowledge and experience on running one. Seriously bro.

' date='May 25 2010, 09:37 PM' post='26843']

I'd say about an hour, depending on traffic.

But on a serious note, I'm apart of a new chapter of this car club, New Image Inc. There's only five of us on the LI chapter, and we're trying to grow. The fact that you run a pretty successful club, we could really benefit from your knowledge and experience on running one. Seriously bro.

i can definitely do that.

give me a call to my celly. I pm'd you my info.

oh no!!! he has been converted into an east coaster...lets put him out of his misery. <_< and ditch that club Chaos, join mine. :cheers:

i can definitely do that.

give me a call to my celly. I pm'd you my info.

Responded. I'll bring this up to my two friends running the LI chapter, I know they'll appriciate the advice and knowledge you got.

' date='May 25 2010, 09:43 PM' post='26848']

Responded. I'll bring this up to my two friends running the LI chapter, I know they'll appriciate the advice and knowledge you got.

if you have a phone, you can call me tomorrow anytime during the day.

I will definitely help you out. my wife actually also helps me run the club so she can give good advice as well. :cheers:

i want to see the statue of liberty soooo bad! lol!

if you have a phone, you can call me tomorrow anytime during the day.

I will definitely help you out. my wife actually also helps me run the club so she can give good advice as well. :)

i want to see the statue of liberty soooo bad! lol!

I can only recieve calls for the time being, so I'll keep you informed on here and FB for the time being. :bacon:

Friday, I'll have service back.