Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

jus wondering if these would actually work? typed in G6.

Kit 1

Kit 2

Kit 3

supposeably its near impossible to fix the issue on a G6. can anyone do this or does a shop need to do it? i dont have drop springs or coilovers. jus getting info.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Those are only for the fronts which we don't need because our camber issues are only in the rears... Darlene got her issue fixed at a shop. They charge $200 to do this... she doesn't know what exactly ghey did but it fixed her issue.

You need a different ecentric talk to matt tell his dad

to make some

its not for right now. jus getting info. and can anyone install those? or only shops?

From what I've seen, I think all that need to be done is make the holes a bit larger side ways... oval if you will... in order to have more play so that the camber can be adjusted by the alignment shop... I'm gonna ask Dar if she can take some pics of her undercarriage to see hat looks diffrent....

200 seems pricey but I think it's worth it once you buy new wheels and tires.