Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

4drfires sunfire pics

Guest 4drfire

Guest PhantomLover007

Pretty clean man. I'm not feeling the hood too much, but the rims fit the ride really well.

Before i got my GA, I was looking to hook up my Sunfire, but none of the body kits looked good. I saw one for a 4 dr Cavi and I was trying to see if it would fit, but the GA ended that endevour. I was also looking into modding the front facia so that I would have fog lights in the same area as the newer model Sunfires had their turn signals. A spoiler and maybe the rear valance from a newer Sunfire would have finished things off.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4drfire

I appreciate you comments man; and your grand am is really , really nice....

I like my hood , i did not want to go plain jane , and this hood is not to crazy, and its fuctional in allowing hot air to escape from the engine bay and its much liter then stock as its carbon fiber...

The hood is definitely unique in that you don't see it all that often. Not exactly my style per se, but it does look great on your car. Keep up the good work!

Good lookin car. If your gonna paint the rims you should go with gunmetal, to tie into the CF but i think they look good as is

Or ya could try to get the spokes wrapped in CF, and paint the lip the same color as the car B)

Enouff about the hood please, if you dont like a cosmetic mod someone has. Please just dont say anything and move on unless the OP ask you if you like it or not. Everyone has different tastes and styles dosent make them or you right or wrong. Know one has been mean or anything I just dont want to see the tread turn into a topic about his hood.

Enouff about the hood please, if you dont like a cosmetic mod someone has. Please just dont say anything and move on unless the OP ask you if you like it or not. Everyone has different tastes and styles dosent make them or you right or wrong. Know one has been mean or anything I just dont want to see the tread turn into a topic about his hood.

*cowers in fear* Don't hurt me Mr. Moderator! :) Regardless, his Sunfire is a badass Pontiac, plain and simple. :agreed: