Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

4drfires sunfire pics

Guest 4drfire

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4drfire

I see.....tiny...pictures.

yeah there are two bigger pics as well; one is with my rims off getting ready for winter , the other is just front on.... i cant seem to find some of my better pics of the car that is up to date from this past summer; so many pics and they are just everywheres.... i will find some more...

do you have summer rims? and if so pics please. :D

nice ride. B)

Guest 4drfire

Very nice ride! And welcome aboard, how did you hear about us? And love the hood!!! Totally what I would have gone with on my G6 if I had that choice :lol2:

Thanks very much for the comments fellows; appreciate it..

Yes the hood is carbon fiber, i also have a cf fuel door, cf rear trunk bezel, cf b-piller overlays, cf plate frame, cf fuse and reservoiur covers.... i like carbon fiber....

I do have summer wheels, i will get a pic of them, i want to change them as in my area when i bought them no one had them, now there are tons of cars with the same wheels, so i may paint them...

I am glad to have found this forum....

I seen the ad i belive on facebook..

I have been off and on the jbody.org for years, and i have been a founding member of a local car club where i live and a local jbody club that was around a few years back..

I am loving all your rides, g6's, g8's, and all the pontiacs; my buddy has a grand prix gtp; i will tell him to sign up on here..

Thanks very much for the comments fellows; appreciate it..

Yes the hood is carbon fiber, i also have a cf fuel door, cf rear trunk bezel, cf b-piller overlays, cf plate frame, cf fuse and reservoiur covers.... i like carbon fiber....

I do have summer wheels, i will get a pic of them, i want to change them as in my area when i bought them no one had them, now there are tons of cars with the same wheels, so i may paint them...

I am glad to have found this forum....

I seen the ad i belive on facebook..

I have been off and on the jbody.org for years, and i have been a founding member of a local car club where i live and a local jbody club that was around a few years back..

I am loving all your rides, g6's, g8's, and all the pontiacs; my buddy has a grand prix gtp; i will tell him to sign up on here..

MOAR pics!!! :lol2:

Guest 4drfire

falltripdowntothevalley042-1-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg

IMG_1572-1.jpg

Please not these two pics are a bit older as i NO longer have that aluminum wing on the truck, still have the holes that need to be filled, but the wing is gone, it was a fast and the furious fase back in the day,lol...

Love the rims! And if you don't mind, can I suggest two things for you, one, since you need to get it fixed anyways, get rid of your trunk lid and get a CF one, and two, see if the site vendor could CF wrap your mirrors, I think that would really help pull more CF into your car, but all and all, love the look you have!

Guest 4drfire

Love the rims! And if you don't mind, can I suggest two things for you, one, since you need to get it fixed anyways, get rid of your trunk lid and get a CF one, and two, see if the site vendor could CF wrap your mirrors, I think that would really help pull more CF into your car, but all and all, love the look you have!

Hey bud, i dont mind your cooments at all; i like your ideas, i have thought about both those cf peices for my car years ago two problems; one is money,lol, second is the wife,lol.....

No but seriously after i bought my carbon fiber invader hood about 4 years ago i wantted the vis cf cavy trunk lid to match; i have priced it from a canadaian site where i bought my hood and front lip and they want about $800 canadaina with shipping; i dont have that money, and i alreday bought the carbon fiber cavy trunk bezel that cost me $200 a few years back; so i may just get the holes filled and lid reapintted; right now i have little caps color matched that are covering the holes..

I had an aluminum wing on there for about 6 years, got tired of it and it did not really suite me car...

And also the cf trunk lids that i have seen on cars dont fit good; my hood mind you fits pretty darn good; and the trunk lids i seen were on cobalts and they were brand names not cheap stuff and they still did not fit good...

The mirrors would be so sweet in carbon fiber; hummmm maby keith could do that :agreed:

I have a set of m3 mirrors that were colot matched and on the car a few years back; i was going to get them professionally paintted and reistalled but i am running my oem mirrors wich are professionally color matched and i do like they; i just wish i would have got the lower prat that attched to the car paintted black...

Anyways thanks man for you input and advice.. :lol2:

It's NP at all, and with the trunk, to keep the issue of fitment from occuring, just wrap the current trunk lid, file it down on each side, and VAWOLA!!! You have a properly closing CF lid! And why is it expensive to ship to Canada? My wife ships stuff to me here in Iraq for very little, and when I was in South Korea, it didn't cost much either, what's the deal with shipping, peeps trying to make money or is it just that expensive?

Guest 4drfire

Its kind of exspensive to ship to canada for some reason, but its also the duty we have toi pay here in canada when it crosses the border; it also depends on who the supplier ships with, and if they mark it as a gift or if they put the full value on the said gift...

It seems like every time i need or want something thats cheaper for my vehicle it is being sold in the us, alot of parts coming from california etc... oh well... lol