Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New to forum

Helping a buddy restore his 62 Catalina, just taking it apart but I'm sure I will need help locating and where to buy parts and how to's.

If anyone has done this I could use any information

Thanks

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

welcome to FP! when others are on and see this, they will love to help. they will know which catalog companies or yards for you to check out. in the meantime, have pics? :D 

Thanks Ghost and Ringo64, no pics yet, we are in the deconstruction phase right now and slow moving, just removed the interior and labelling everything.

The car is an all original 62 Catalina which my friend got from his aunt from San Diego that she bought brand new . It's a 4 door post, nothing special

but he's had it for a few years and let it sit outside in Ontario, Canada. needless to say the mice got to the inside and made a mess, body not in bad shape.

We are thinking of keeping it mostly original with a few upgrades like disc brakes and fuel injection to make it a nice driver. any suggestions and comments are welcomed.

Ringo64 funny that your from Naples I've been in North Fort Myers for a couple of weeks with one more to go, then heading back up north.