Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I am Definitely in Trouble Now

Frosty

• Founders

Teach your son to build a garage first, problem solved :D

Good luck, buddy. On the bright side, you're teaching him a valuable lesson. Sometimes the timing isn't just right to buy a car, even though you found what you want :(

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the truck on Andersonville RD while leaving the Dustoff? Thought about it when I passed, forgot to ask you if you saw it?

Nope, I didn't see. Of course, from Springfield Oaks I go left on Andersonville Rd to Davisburg Rd to Dixie to Grange Hall Rd to Ortonville Rd home. So if I had to turn right onto Andersonville, I never would have seen it..

schitcreek_zps305546ac.jpg

Guess what you are up?

Does anyone ever get a paddle?

Teach your son to build a garage first, problem solved :D

Good luck, buddy. On the bright side, you're teaching him a valuable lesson. Sometimes the timing isn't just right to buy a car, even though you found what you want :(

Ringo - don't I wish he know his way around rough carpentry. The sad thing is, I figure it would take 1-2 years to do this project. He has 3 years left before he graduates high school. I'd love for him to drive during his senior year at least if we can pull it off.

A new garage build is probably at least a year away at best.....assuming I can get the land in the first place since I cannot build on my own property - thanks to my wife's own stubbornness. Its that same stubbornness that won't give up her spot in the garage either (her Traverse is the only car that parks in our 3 car garage - very long story). Do you think she'd give that up for her son? I ain't even going there...it gets me mad just thinking about it.

I turn RT on Andersonville and was down a bit on the right. Talked with Marcel today. 1st round of CRO champs will be announced in July and I am in....so your pic is good for the hunt. Don't post that one til after the announcement in July please. Made a point about the Vball shirt and he will take care of that. I told him about Leo N the banner, that its for you and I'd hope you can be a "champ" as well. He said you need to sign up and should be at the top of the list for the next round of announcements.

would a big enough self storage unit work for the meantime?

Yes and no. Yes, it would be a place to story. I am not sure how practical it would be since you don't have power, heat, or lights in these places. I currently rent one for the Lemans 1.5 miles from the house, just for that purpose. Its a huge pain given that I once had a 4-car garage.

Where shouts do you live because i have a four stall garage with plenty of room.

He lives in Michigan or as I like to call it 'almost Canada'

Canada is still an hour drive east one-way - not including the border.

Oh ok that would be a hell of a drive!

Yup....Iowa would be longer than that.