Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Pics Taken with My New Canon T3! :P

Featured Replies

So I bought myself a Canon T3, not a T3i unfortunately, but still a great camera over all.

Here are some pics I took of my car with the 18-55mm lens. I also have a 55-300mm lens as well. Been ordering more goodies for the camera and lovin it! Hope you enjoy the pics. And for those with the questions about my wheels... yes... I sold them. Sold them to another vibe owner with a GT, just in case you didn't see my garage thread.

376446_3986680140622_2074700501_n.jpg

255378_3986805303751_1757355200_n.jpg

313926_3986805463755_550850128_n.jpg

486208_3986805703761_2090043700_n.jpg

396744_3986805903766_1825643973_n.jpg

559210_3986806023769_295482087_n.jpg

484566_3986806623784_1358178296_n.jpg

  • Founders

Cool pics. I know nothing about cameras though so I have no comment there :lol:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Author

lulz. im barely learning

  • 2 weeks later...

Slick pics.

Looks good, you'll have to start using the white balance before shooting. Also, your contrast is a little out of whack but, you can always edit that.

Nice shots though! :D

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

^^ still learning. :)

thnx for the fyi though. I am trying to get the hang of the manual settings now.

  • Founders

Have you taken any more shots? :)

  • Author

313638_4137053979874_1245180459_n.jpg

185960_4137054259881_1765060554_n.jpg

553569_4137054659891_592989254_n.jpg

549705_4137054819895_904927318_n.jpg

  • Author

603548_4137065860171_1295258967_n.jpg

268692_4137066140178_1751628162_n.jpg

  • Author
391322_4137068380234_1242632130_n.jpg
  • Author

Family pics...

My daughter in blue making a goal

561129_4024973977944_493750408_n.jpg

My nephew, niece and daughter

252604_4024972937918_1581692650_n.jpg

I have a ton more pics.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.