Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I really want this as my next car!!!!!!!!

I just went to the dodge dealership to get a close up look at the Dodge Dart Rallye. It is a really nice car. They really put a lot of thought into every part of that car. I was amazed that this car had a 8.4 inch touch screen with a GPS and backup camera at that price. The cloth interior is also very premium compared to the stuff GM put in our cars. I didn't get to test drive it but I'm sure it will be fun to test next year. The salesman that showed me the car was the guy who sold my dad his 2011 Charger R/T, and he remembered him by name haha. I will definitely put it at the top of my car shopping list once I graduate from college next May. Definitely need to get a Red Rallye with the red and black interior and the 1.4L turbo teamed with the 6 speed manual.

Some pics

Untitled-1.jpg

IMAG0728.jpg

IMAG0729.jpg

IMAG0730.jpg

IMAG0731.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Not going to lie the Darts aren't a bad car from what I've seen of them. Just think at this $21k they're a little more then I would spend for it, would rather get something else.

Not going to lie the Darts aren't a bad car from what I've seen of them. Just think at this $21k they're a little more then I would spend for it, would rather get something else.

When you go and look up close at the details of the car you will see why it is $21k. I looked it over pretty well and i have to say that they used higher quality materials inside the car along with a good design. It was packed full of features such as hill start assist, 10 airbags, traction control, ABS, Stability control, backup camera, GPS, and much more. The interior pieces seem to fit together quite nicely and if it is anything like my dad's charger, everything is padded to keep it from loosening up and rattling.

The underside of the hood has weather stripping to seal it making the car a little more aerodynamic and quieter. I believe this one had active shutters in the grill (I'm not sure how much that really helps but it shows that they put the time into getting the best mileage that they could). It has a turbo 1.4L engine that with 160 HP and 184 LB-Ft of torque.

I am amazed that this car gets such good gas mileage. It is pretty heavy for a compact and it still returns good mileage while having decent power. The Cruze could learn a little from this. It too is overweight, but its engine is quite a bit weaker.

It is leaps and bounds ahead of the Neon and Caliber. I say WELL DONE DODGE!!!!!!

not to mention that car fully loaded has similar technology to a 62k luxury vehicle

I know its not an important touch but I think it is kind of cool that they have the leather in between the steering wheel and the dash like on luxury cars. I also like that the r/t can have push button start and keyless entry. My dad has all of that on his much more expensive charger R/t.

Sent from my freakin HTC Rezound!!!!

Keyless push start is pointless imo. I mean you need the damn thing in the car to start it, why not just put it in the ignition. Is it top save starters from stupid people cranking it too long?

• Founders

Keyless push start is pointless imo. I mean you need the damn thing in the car to start it, why not just put it in the ignition. Is it top save starters from stupid people cranking it too long?

I learned today people are EXTREMELY lazy and by EXTREMELY I mean SUPER ULTRA EXTERMELY LAZY. Apparently adding www to a url is too hard so people wanted a link they could click to add it so I would assume that some people are too lazy that turning a key is that demanding. The funny part is the first version of these push starts ignitions you could hack into very easily. I remember my gf at the time in high school had one on her nissian and I would be able to tap into it and be able to start and move the car to a new parking spot :lol:

The Dart is a direct competitor in the new "small" midsize segment with the Focus, Cruze, Corolla, Forte. It's priced right around its competitors, I've yet to drive one. The Focus still is my top choice, in power, interior setup, exterior styling, MPGs and manual trans availability.

The Focus is nice!! For some reason I am just really attracted to the Dart. It speaks to me HAHA, as I am sure the Focus speaks to you. I've been looking at the Dart a lot and watched some videos about it. It seems that the first group of darts are pretty much all the rallye trim with the 1.4L and a manual. I have seen listings for 1 or 2 limited trims but the rallye with a manual seems to be most widely available at the moment; and I like that lol.

harder to steal with push button

The Focus is nice!! For some reason I am just really attracted to the Dart. It speaks to me HAHA, as I am sure the Focus speaks to you. I've been looking at the Dart a lot and watched some videos about it. It seems that the first group of darts are pretty much all the rallye trim with the 1.4L and a manual. I have seen listings for 1 or 2 limited trims but the rallye with a manual seems to be most widely available at the moment; and I like that lol.

SRT4 model for 2014