Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Apparently, I make Forever Pontiac appear in google results...

Featured Replies

...a lot... :lol:

GoogleSC.jpg

Do a google image search: 5th gen grand am.

Okay, everything you see that I've crudely circled (MS Paint, bruh, be jelly) is something I posted or quoted. Google picks up my sig saying: "Forever Pontiac's Heavy Metal and 5th Gen Grand Am Guru" on everything I post. :lol:

haha. thats funny

I like all the hits i get when i type

"havoc1482"

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

how often do you google yourself?

how often do you google yourself?

All the time...

  • Author

how often do you google yourself?

Dalton PM'd me on facebook about this. :lol:

  • Founders
' timestamp='1337448741' post='72163']

Dalton PM'd me on facebook about this. :lol:

I was wondering why you had a tab opened on FB on his profile :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.