Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FS: G6 Black Reccesed Lower Grilles

I have a set of lower grills that I got off of ebay that the tabs are broken. $75 plus shipping.

6980625850_323788d3d3_b.jpg

Untitled by zerosnipe, on Flickr

7126714399_68d44cdff4_b.jpg

6980634410_e47383cc04_b.jpg

6980637208_d2f2a34d5a_b.jpg

7126733005_7441c9fed5_b.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Why did you not use them and end up getting new ones??? did they mount up poorly with the broken tab???

It might help you sell them if you give some more info on why they did not work for you. But why or what someone could do to make them work...

The price seems right just might be helpful to the possible buyer. :my2cents:

I honestly have no idea the bodyshop at work said that the tabs were broken so they didnt try and install them. I emailed the seller they sent me a new pair and said they didn't want them back so figured I would try and recoup some of the money.

I honestly have no idea the bodyshop at work said that the tabs were broken so they didnt try and install them. I emailed the seller they sent me a new pair and said they didn't want them back so figured I would try and recoup some of the money.

not to go all :offtopic: in your thread but kinda funny they dident try to do it and just throw some emblem tape in those spots.....

They might have just not wanted to do more work than they had to or just wanted a excuse to not have to do it that day. It was no problem to me since the bodyshop at the auction is just a short walk away from the main building. I contacted the seller and eveything worked out for me so no need for me to find out at all.

• Founders

When I saw the thread title, I thought how perfect they'd be for you.

:slap:

When I saw the thread title, I thought "Wait, I thought he put these on?" :lol:

When I saw the thread title, I thought "Wait, I thought he put these on?" :lol:

try to keep up please, your embarrassing yourself! :lol2: