Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FS: Wii with Tons of Extras

For sale is my Wii system with accessories and games. We got the wii for xmas but hardly ever play it so there is really no point in owning something we never use...

Included are...

Wii Console w/ sensor bar

Wii Stand

2 Controllers with rechargeable batteries (they come with regular batteries)

Controller Charging Dock

2 Rubber controller covers

1 Nunchuk

Wii Fit Plus Balance Board

Wii Fit plus balance board cover (pink)

Mario Cart Steering wheel

All necessary cables that come with it

GAMES:

Wii Sports

Wii Sports Resort

Wii Fit Plus

Mario Kart

As I said we rarely used it and all of the parts, accessories and games are in new condition. We have owned it since xmas and played it about 8-10 times at most.

PICTURES!!

2011-03-22_06-33-04_838.jpg

2011-03-22_06-34-31_6.jpg

2011-03-22_06-33-19_730.jpg

2011-03-22_06-34-12_946.jpg

Asking 295 for all of it plus ship.

I am willing to split certain stuff if you already have the console. PM me for prices of individual items if interested.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

If it's still here in a month and I get my check in from freelancing, I'll think about it :cheers:

Definitely have wanted a Wii for a while but I don't think I'd play it much. Would you be willing to sell just the console and Wii remotes?

If it's still here in a month and I get my check in from freelancing, I'll think about it :lol:

Definitely have wanted a Wii for a while but I don't think I'd play it much. Would you be willing to sell just the console and Wii remotes?

ill have to ask the wifey on that one. ill get back to you for a price

hmm...i dont know whats more shocking, Crimson owning a Wii or Ringo wanting one? :lol:B)

yes. i always had a Nintendo. the only reason i got it was for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. you guys jus dont seem as Wii people.

• Founders

yes. i always had a Nintendo. the only reason i got it was for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. you guys jus dont seem as Wii people.

I've had a Super Nintendo and N64... I guess I'll take the we don't seem like Wii people as a compliment?