Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

hopefully new mufflers soon

tired of the drone i get from my LMII's on the highway and im not that big of a fan of the dron-y idle either. im ready for a change.

since my SLP system is all stainless and 2.5 inch anyways, im going to keep all the piping the same and swap in spintech super pro street mufflers. should sound like sex especially once I get LT's some time this summer. Here are some sound clips sure to pop some boners 'round the world

Without headers....

(granted these are ls2's but it wont change the note that much)

WITH headers.. DROOL

VV Is literally my same setup with the headers i will be getting..

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Mar 11 2011, 08:04 PM' post='50278']

Needs moar dual exhaust.

needs moar monies if thats gunna happen. this switchover should literally not cost me a dime. paying 115 for banchee bumper inserts, having to weld up hangers, and buying a whole new exhaust system/having an exhaust shop do it (prolly wouldn't be stainless either) would cost me a metric dickload. plus i like its sleeperness.

• Founders

needs moar monies if thats gunna happen. this switchover should literally not cost me a dime. paying 115 for banchee bumper inserts, having to weld up hangers, and buying a whole new exhaust system/having an exhaust shop do it (prolly wouldn't be stainless either) would cost me a metric dickload. plus i like its sleeperness.

I don't speak metrics whats this in American!!!!!!??? :D

:angry: jk

sounds good, as much as dual would be amazing I do admit its a lot to switch.