Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Macomb, IL Bdubs meet march 12 or 13

Crimson

Had some banter about having a meet in macomb at the buffalo wild wings this upcoming saturday. looks like good weather starting friday through sunday (little windy on sunday but whatever).

up to you guys whether its sat or sunday (whichever will yield more people) and the macomb area will be more dead this weekend as friday night marks the beginning of spring break so you wont have the possibility of dumbass driving students (me and a few others exempt lol) not to mention it shouldn't be busy.

I was thinking lunch on either day with some pics and maybe cruise around a bit before. (i only get to drive 30 mph all week, my goat yearns to open up)

primarily this is a GTO meet but really i'm not limiting it to that. g8s 6's GP's etc. i dont really care

SO WHO'S WITH ME!!!

1.Erik-CrimsonGTP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hey buddy what are you doing on March 19th? i am going to visit my brother at Monmouth College and there is a few beers with your name on it if you make the trip out there.

sadly, that is when I will be in st. louis with megan for the weekend. why must we always conflict schedules!!! just come the 12th!!!

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.