Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

IAGP 2011 Meet! 3800/Wbody/Pontiac Friendly!

MiriV

As seen on GPforums. Passing the word along!

Ok since the other thread got spammed to high heaven I am making this to keep it clean.

Bryant (boostnblackgtp) and I (Nick) are hosting the first annual IAGP meet in May.

FINALLY GOT THE DATES IT WILL BE MAY 14 AND 15.

Some people are coming on friday for header installs. The Meet will officially start May 14 at noon.

This meet is open to all cars from the forum. Not only wbodys. Any street racing before the strip is extremely frowned upon save it for the track. Feel free to show a little 3800 love on the road, but we will not be stopping for people that get pulled over. Any one with a good camera please get a hold of me to arrange picture taking opportunities and convoy pics.

We will be attending the midnight mania races at the cedarfalls raceway. Racing is $20 and watching is $8 We will try to help with any breakage at the track, but at the end of the night your car is your responsibility.

HOTEL RATES

Single king-$95

double queen-$95

big double queen (sleeps 5)-$105

I am still working on the hotel they are trying to see if they will have room for us all.

THE TIME LINE

Friday Night: meeting up in Charles City for massive drinking.

Sat. am We will be meeting at my place or a local park at noon.

Noon-5pm: Mini car show, get cars ready for the midnight mania track night.

5pm:leave for cedar falls ,IA

5:45 : UPDATE Buffalo Wild wings is going to be too small of a place for the group we are talking to becks sports bar to see if we can reserve the basement.

7:30 : leave for cedar falls raceway Cedar Falls Raceway

8-1am: Racing in the midnight mania event

1am: return to the hotel and Party zeit

SUNDAY

For all the decide to stay we Will be going out for brunch/ lunch in cedarfalls.

Any questions feel free to Pm me or Bryant or post in this thread if it is a general question that will benefit others. Any **** post will be flagged and removed.

Hope we can have a good turn out, this thread will be updated as we close in on the date.

THANKS

Nick Kellogg

Bryant BUDENSIEK

facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=147466021975016

For more info -> http://www.grandprixforums.net/iagp-meet-2011-a-40784.html

OVER 60 PEOPLE PROMISED TO COME!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.