Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

$125 trip to the junk yard today...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

bigger brakes from 9-3, even bigger brakes from the SS. any 9-3s that were modified and possible coilovers. turbos (NOT that im getting one. cuz im not. ;)). and GXP/body kits on the G6s. jus do a quick look for me please. and i see that RINGO did not say please. :P

PLEASE!!!!

well as much as they're not from the manufacturer, I actually saw a few cars with brand spanking new parts. The struts on that grand prix I bought off of were so brand new the tags on them in the wheelwells were still white and readable haha

ok Ringo. ;)

...were so brand new the tags on them in the wheelwells were still white and readable haha

take that Twenty! :P jk. felt like saying that.

well as much as they're not from the manufacturer, I actually saw a few cars with brand spanking new parts. The struts on that grand prix I bought off of were so brand new the tags on them in the wheelwells were still white and readable haha

Oh yeah, new parts can be found, but I meant good luck finding (usually aftermarket) parts like coilovers. Chances are they'd be pulled already, or if they were still there, it'd probably be because they were damaged (If the car they were on had crashed, for example).

Oh yeah, new parts can be found, but I meant good luck finding (usually aftermarket) parts like coilovers. Chances are they'd be pulled already, or if they were still there, it'd probably be because they were damaged (If the car they were on had crashed, for example).

true.

G6 headlights

Rear Window for Honda Prelude

Hood for Silhouette

Mirror for Silhouette

Rear Bumper Cover for '01 GA GT

Brakes for Saab 9-3

Brakes for Cobalt SS

Em, if the bumper's not silver and you'd like me to do the paint on it, I can do some really good work for a pretty cheap price (price of paint @ Carquest+ about $15 for doin the work). I'll get to doing some looking though. Looks like my paypal may get put to use here... haha.

:slap:

currently no 9-3's listed in inventory,

Cobalts and G-6's are so far too nice for the U-Pull yards, not even listed as a chance in inventory.

Grand Am bumper Cover, there's a couple 99's but I know one's got a crack in the bumper, and the other one was received a few months back so there's pretty much no chance of any bumper on there.

I will get a price quote on what your bumper cover will cost, can get some pretty good discounts around here. Just did up an '02 Mustang with a custom metallic mixed paint (Paint Cost $130 including prep pads, primer and clear, bumper only $57). Considering yours is just a stock silver paint code, I could probably get paint, primer and clear for less than $60, and the bumper for about $75.

So therefore... Em, got you quoted currently at around $150+ shipping...

Ghost... your requests, I'm obviously not able to fulfill lol

haha okay well I'll have to look into it, I'll look up shipping costs on an item that size and we'll talk some more. Most of the bumpers I've seen are cracked and you wouldn't want them, but I'll find you something around here!!

Ghost... your requests, I'm obviously not able to fulfill lol

no problem. it was to know if there was anything. thanks tho.

Nice find...I've yet to make it to u-pull-r-parts but they look like a great place to get parts. On my next trip down there (im in Park Rapids & Fargo) im hoping to pick up some GP mirrors to retrofit them but who knows when the next time i'll get down there will be.