Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

G8 GXP, close to goal, for now...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Jan 3 2011, 06:47 PM' post='45312']

It's those pesky left turns I tells ya.

Medicinal marijuana is legal in CA or something like that...:wacko:

What did you get to replace what can't be replaced?

um, a replacement? an assisstant? oh oh oooh, i know where this is going...twins? :D

• 1 month later...

Alright, snapped the SX racing lip spoiler in two this week, so it's gone.

c4106ab9.jpg

In it's place I ordered the splitter made by Bohnman of Finish Line Concepts

c91af39a.jpg

e43e2b6a.jpg

Also, bought some 2nd Gen OEM cadillac CTS-V wheels staggered 19x9/9.5, those will be on from April through November with some nittos, then throwing some blizzaks on the Lorenzos for the winter. Both setups will look sweet so I won't have to roll around all winter in less than pretty shoes.

ffdfc3d7.jpg

42c4aed5.jpg

cd61ddcb.jpg

da395dc9.jpg

cc661070.jpg

Pics soon.

Here they are. Enjoy.

73ee5c12.jpg

f873c2cd.jpg

328b942b.jpg

5f2ae592.jpg

f26d496b.jpg

ad61f64e.jpg

631ad332.jpg

7876d5e1.jpg

Had the SX Racing spoiler fixed, the Bohnman splitter will be here Thursday and on by Saturday.

looks great! i know bohnman personally, i went to his house and he did my GTO gauge LED swap. great guy, really knowledgeable and has a disgustingly sick goat. i want his GTO splitter too lol

from the pics i saw his fogs are in the stock location?

Yeppers, in the stock location.

Killiger2009: I have Pontiac center caps on the rears, the other two are in the mail. Dude only sent two by mistake. Please make suggestions in a less authoritative tone, if you don't the Mick will come out in me. Thanks.

Awesome. They look great!

:lol2::):)

The best part is they look like they came on the car.

Last two center caps will be on tonight, 285/35/19 Continental EC DWS' on the rear wheels by Saturday, Bohnman splitter on by close of business Sunday. Whammy! Now it's time to slam that bitch! 1" all around. Holla! That just happened! I piss awesomenity! Car will be almost as pretty as me!

• Founders

Last two center caps will be on tonight, 285/35/19 Continental EC DWS' on the rear wheels by Saturday, Bohnman splitter on by close of business Sunday. Whammy! Now it's time to slam that bitch! 1" all around. Holla! That just happened! I piss awesomenity! Car will be almost as pretty as me!

lol Win! Can't wait to see it!