Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Interior trim(sail) panels

Ok guys I have a 1973 lemans 2 door with full quarter windows not the opra style. I've called, messaged, and checked everywhere I can think of and I'm having a difficult time finding the interior moulding that goes around the quarter windows for a reasonable price. Any help would be appreciated 

20230219_124807.jpg

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I once owned a '73 Lemans Sport Coupe, back in the late 70s. Today, the colonade style A-bodies (73-77) are pretty much unloved by the aftermarket when it comes to interior and exterior parts. You are already aware that so you know you have to find a donor vehicle to get the parts you need, or find a wildly fantastic auto upholsterer to help you out.

Other salvage yards to try are:

Dessert Valley Auto Parts - Phoenix Arizona

Mile High City - Denver Colorado

CTC Auto Ranch - Denton Texas

Hidden Valley Auto Parts - Maricopa Arizona

Turner's Auto Wrecking - Fresno California

L&L Auto Classics - Wendell Idaho

Browne Auto Salvage - Sunset Texas

K&K Motors - Graham Texas

I also happen to know that the Pontiac Transportation Museum in Pontiac, Michigan has at least 4-5 73-76 GTOs and Lemans. What I don't know is if they are willing to sell any of their parts. You'd have to call them to see.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1