Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New To Me 70 Catalina Convertible

Hello,

Does anybody know if the wheel bolt pattern for this 70 Cat on 15 inch wheels is the same as any other GM vehicle of that era?  I'm beginning to think that I might need to take a few spare wheels and tires with me and I've got some good temporary spare 15 inch wheeled rubber that I used on my 70 El Camino.  

It appears that either the weekend of the 24th of this month or the next weekend after that is when this B-bodied land yacht is coming home for a revival.

Rick

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The Catalina has a 5x5” (5x127) bolt pattern, a ‘70 GTO was a 5x4.75” (5x120) bolt pattern. So full size cars are different from the mid-size A body wheel. 

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2

Hello Frosty,

I was afraid of something like that.   Many thanks and you prevented me from wasting time and space hauling useless wheels to Oklahoma.

Rick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm going to close out this introduction and start an all new build thread within the Pontiac Progression Place here on the forum.  See you there for the "Bringin' It Back From The Dead" discussion.

Rick

• Like 1