Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New To Me 70 Catalina Convertible

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

By all means capture your adventure in pic's, N share with us.  Sounds like an awesome project!  To be able to go back years from now and see your build is priceless.:pontiac:

• Like 2

Hello,

I guess my biggest question is how will the Pontiac community feel if I drop in an LS engine and a 4L80E automatic transmission?  I put an LS and 4L60E into my A-Body 70 El Camino and I love the dependability.  Getting 23 MPG in a nearly 4000 pound, fifty year old vehicle is also pretty nice.

I just don't see as much written about LS swaps on Pontiacs . . .

Rick

• Like 2

Its all about making yourself happy Rick. We do have a few people here running LS swapped Pontiacs and at least one getting ready to start the project. Nobody thinks any less of it. It's all good bro, as long as you send us pictures :rofl:. Seriously Rick, we look forward to watching your build and there are a lot of people here that can and will answer any questions that you have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Founders
6 hours ago, B52bombardier1 said:

I put an LS and 4L60E into my A-Body 70 El Camino and I love the dependability.  Getting 23 MPG in a nearly 4000 pound, fifty year old vehicle is also pretty nice.

Driving an LS derived motor in my Camaro, I totally get this :D .

There are purists in the world that will throw hate but not here. Think for the most part, everyone here just wants to lend a hand and discuss Pontiac. The site was originally created in mind to spew as little drama about things like this as possible. 

• Like 2

We are eager to see what you come up,with.

ICT Billet has 65-70 Impala swap parts. You should be able to utilize many of them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

We are eager to see what you come up,with.

ICT Billet has 65-70 Impala swap parts. You should be able to utilize many of them

I have been hunting for an alternator relocation kit that put it up on the passenger side high ! 
I will go look at ict 

thanks frosty ☃️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...