Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2023 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries

2 minutes ago, Jakedog said:

Love the red.  That is awsome!!

Ya i want the pony's some day.  

Would be a different bird my is original. Going to try to keep that was as long as possible.

Thanks! I had an all original 1988 trans am with a 305tbi with a 700r4 that was white with a red interior and gold gta rims but it was a pile of garbage the engine blew  so I replaced it with another 305 out of a 92 trans am and that one wasn't running right so I just got rid of it. This one has 86 ground effects, bumpers, and tail lights. I love the look of the later models but I also love the look of the 84 interior so it's the best of both worlds for me. 

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well...you nailed it. It looks fantastic..

For the money i may go with eary 90s vette with the targa top. Otherwise mid 80s firebird.   Cant afford anything older than what i have.  Lol

• Founders
11 minutes ago, Jakedog said:

Cant figure out the calender stuff. To submit photo...says files too big. Sup with that?

Btw submit yours.  Thats awsome

We limit new users to 15 MB total upload space.  15MB is extremely large for a single photo. (Typically, a modern phone does 5-8 MB per photo). After 10 posts, that restriction is lifted. I lifted this for you though now. 

• Like 2

Omg. That is sexy as heck.  Love that blue. It really pops.   Great car!!!

My 80 bird won a couple shows back in the day...i just love the conversations..  

• Thanks 1

My favorite body style of anything ever.  

Im serious..great car looks mean as hell. Great stance. AR torq thrust d. ?

Anyways they look very at home.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jakedog said:

My favorite body style of anything ever.  

Im serious..great car looks mean as hell. Great stance. AR torq thrust d. ?

Anyways they look very at home.

Thanks! They are Torque Thrust. Of all the wheels I have tried these look the best.