Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Leaveitsmokin's Progression (Work in Progress..)

• Founders

lookin good!!!! You gonna put a dart on the front bumper!! That's seriously the only thing that bothers me about the AIT kit :rofl: It just looks blah without the dart!! :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just nutted a lil... :blink: Looks BA!!!

nice progress!!!! Keep up the good work!!

you should drop the car too. get rid of that wheel gap

:agreed:

not likely, the car drags on some speed bumps, and as said before it hit on the car wash and cracked bumper once already

Just be very careful when you go through SBs... and stay the hell away from the carwash!!! :lol2:

lookin good!!!! You gonna put a dart on the front bumper!! That's seriously the only thing that bothers me about the AIT kit :lol2: It just looks blah without the dart!! :willy_nilly:

:rolleyes: I think it adds to the mystery... B) I like how it confuses people to the point that they ask what kind of car it is. Everyone knows it's a Pontiac :badGT: but most are unsure of what type... :willy_nilly:

I just noticed your read licence plate what the heck is that? is it chewed up lol or shaped like a bear? never seen anything like that!

:badGT:

I just noticed your read licence plate what the heck is that? is it chewed up lol or shaped like a bear? never seen anything like that!

:willy_nilly:

Good eye Joe... I had to go back and see waht you were talking about... It IS a bear... :badGT:

Nice job :agreed::(

It has come a long way from your first post in G6P!!!

I agree with Coolman that the wheels might need changing or painting maybe. Factory black chrome GXP wheels would look nice IMO.

I like the bear license plate too. I guess when you live by the artic circle, the plates are bear shaped :agreed:

Whats up with the "911" license plate??? Must attract the Po Po???

oh wow thanks guys

the licence plates are shaped like a polar bear, Northwest Territories Canada is the only place in the world with licence plates that are not rectangular or square ( Sorry Nunavut Territory got them to but they used to be part of NT)

the D911 was strictly a coincidence, it is a work dealer plate and i went and picked up ten plates for the year and that was one of them, i will not be re registering it this year so i can keep it lol

the wheels i likely will change in the near future, I am not a huge fan of them, i think they are made for something smaller like a G5 imo, but they were cheap and thier doin what they need to do for now lols

and as for the hammerhead spoiler... you really do need to see it in person 4 - 5 times to appreciate it, i think it really makes the back end pop since it is so short and seems to disappear without a spoiler, my only complaint is the 4 - 5 inch flat area on the back but I may get some design cut into that maybe with some backlighting :welcomeFP:

again guys thanks for all the supoport!!