Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2021 Woodward Dream Cruise PIC'S

Yup!  That was Nancy and her mom out and about on Woodward.  I'm working in Tennessee this year so she and her mom been keeping the car from getting dusty

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

12 hours ago, stratman said:

I would love to experience this event someday. Thank you for posting all these great pictures, JUSTA! :dancingpontiac: 

Frosty has a bunch of these too.  Great time as always.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 10:12 PM, stratman said:

I would love to experience this event someday. Thank you for posting all these great pictures, JUSTA! :dancingpontiac: 

We can make that happen like we did in WV bud. Just say the word!!! Just make sure that Raven can handle stop-n-go / parade duty style traffic for over an hour or so.  Have a real good working cooling system is key to cruising Woodward, at least once.

Woodward is always the third Saturday in August. Food for thought bud.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stratman said:

Frosty... I’d love to meet up with all y’all MI FP friends some day. :cheers:

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Justa waitin on you buddy.

We can make that happen bro. You have my number.

• Like 2

So what is the magic number of Forever Pontiac members getting together, where Ringo, our fearless leader,  is REQUIRED to attend????  

• Like 1

• Founders
40 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

So what is the magic number of Forever Pontiac members getting together, where Ringo, our fearless leader,  is REQUIRED to attend????  

Oh, boy. Do I need to be the babysitter with so many of you getting together? :lol:

All jokes aside, love to meet you all and attend Woodward (or any event)! Especially bringing one of my cars. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Oh, boy. Do I need to be the babysitter with so many of you getting together? :lol:

All jokes aside, love to meet you all and attend Woodward (or any event)! Especially bringing one of my cars. 

Pontiac's prefered, but the Chevy is welcome with open arms in the return to Detroit to celebrate AMERICAN MUSCLE.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Pontiac's prefered, but the Chevy is welcome with open arms in the return to Detroit to celebrate AMERICAN MUSCLE.  

Especially since the 5th generation Camaro is now built in Lansing Michigan!

• Founders
3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Especially since the 5th generation Camaro is now built in Lansing Michigan!

COUGH 6th COUGH :D 

Mine is a 5th. Built in Canadia. Still going to feel at home up on those Detroit streets ;) 

• Like 2