Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Lucky's 1974 Firebird

2022 January
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Caffeine & Octane November 2019 rollout.

Georgia Prixs

hey everyone, lets book a hotel and have a rollout / cruise for november caffeine and octane! its the southeast no need to park the cars! i have a hotel that will give us low rates and are eager to host a Pontiac event. Holiday Inn Express - Gainesville, GA if you guys want me to reserve 20 rooms lmk!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Any takers that you know of yet? I'm hoping you have a lot of success. Good luck!

nothing yet frosty except for a local GTO group xD and my car decided to kill itself so i have it on life support slowly rehabbing it

Well that's not good. I know what you mean about dying cars. You can see what happened to Lucy in the Charleston WV Rod Run and Doo Wop thread. I suspect I have more issues too. Still I hope you have a good turn out.

Edited by Frosty

• 3 weeks later...

Any update? Any takers or participants?

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.