Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Scottsdale Pavilions

Mariachi

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice pictures. Do you guys do this in the Ferrari/Lambo parking lot there in Scottsdale? I remember when I visited my buddy Brian in Scottsdale, I paid $8 for a 16oz Hefe at the Fox Sports Bar and Grille...............I left and never came back. Why charge me double the price for the same amount of Beer I can get anywhere else???? Note to everyone else, Scottsdale, great to visit, but bring your American Express Black Card!

When was the last time you went to Mahloney's in Tempe, just off University Avenue for Thursday Night $2 u call it's???? Man, I got sofa king drunk a few years back from that! Woke up at 6am and walked about a half mile to the Shell station right there at Robert Frost and the freeway! 6AM AND IT WAS 90 ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER!

• Founders

Cool pictures! Some pretty awesome Pontiacs there! Also that Eclipse next to you is probably one of the best I've seen until I saw the back of it :(

Question for you Mando, how fast do you go through batteries? lol. I notice you have your lights on all the time (dunno if thats just for pics) at shows plus all your electronic equipment I sure eats up the juice!

Bam, last night when I went out at 10pm here it was 90*F and when I came home at like 1 it was like hovering in between 89 and 90. It wasn't that bad though, I didn't run A/C in my car. Humidity was down for once :rofl:

Nice pictures. Do you guys do this in the Ferrari/Lambo parking lot there in Scottsdale? I remember when I visited my buddy Brian in Scottsdale, I paid $8 for a 16oz Hefe at the Fox Sports Bar and Grille...............I left and never came back. Why charge me double the price for the same amount of Beer I can get anywhere else???? Note to everyone else, Scottsdale, great to visit, but bring your American Express Black Card!

When was the last time you went to Mahloney's in Tempe, just off University Avenue for Thursday Night $2 u call it's???? Man, I got sofa king drunk a few years back from that! Woke up at 6am and walked about a half mile to the Shell station right there at Robert Frost and the freeway! 6AM AND IT WAS 90 ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER!

lol. nah... we do this off of Indian Bend and the Loop 101. McDonalds sponsors the event every saturday night.

I took lots of pontiac pics bcuz i figured you guys would like that. hahaha. The Eclipse parked next to me is one of my good friends. He got the body kit for $100 and its duraflex. gotta love discounts. Their really isn't one clean rear end cuz even the stock rear end is nastay. lol. mark hates this car and all other 3g's. lol. i personally don't like 3g eclipse's either myself but some can be done nicely. :(

as for my battery, if you haven't heard of Optima, you don't know great long lasting batteries that can take a beating by all my electronics and lighting. lol. this is really my 3rd battery since 2006 when i purchased the car.