Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Mecum....Who am I lucky enough to meet this year?

360Rocket

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Please Jim one year add this event to your calendar you'll not regret it. Its an amazing experience. If you are a car guy there are a few MUST DO events,

Mecum

NHRA Gatornationals

Daytona Turkey Rod Run

Snowbird Nationals Bradenton

I like the LS races in Bradenton as well as the U S Street Nationals

Edited by 360Rocket

I am surprised you didn't put "Big Daddy" Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum on the list. Granted it is open nearly year round rather than an annual event.

I did visit it Frosty but not the blockbuster I was expecting. There is a muscle car collection/museum down south of Ringo thats pretty badass. It used to be an old Walmart location and its just filled with muscle cars in #1+ condition.

http://musclecarcity.net/

Edited by 360Rocket

• Founders
1 minute ago, 360Rocket said:

I did visit it Frosty but not the blockbuster I was expecting. There is a muscle car collection/museum down south of Ringo thats pretty badass. It used to be an old Walmart location and its just filled with muscle cars in #1+ condition.

:agreed: 

Place is BA

• Founders
35 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Sounds like a great place to check out next time I am in Ringo's neck of the woods.

Definitely! Let me know if you're ever down here

• Like 1

I'd love to pay Don a personal visit. He and I haven't had a good long conversation since Eric White's funeral. The problem is the wife would expect to come along too! And she wouldn't want to leave either.

Are you going to say "Hi" to our pals at Gold Eagle for JUSTA and me?

Edited by Frosty

I've not signed up on Gold Eagle since they flipped the site. Didn't think there was enough room over there for Chris plus anyone else? lol. Carl got ahold of me via text and asked If I wanted these.

Neither has JUSTA or I, nor has anyone bothered to call us. I submitted a write-up to them regarding the Charleston WV show back in October. It has not been posted to the new website either. Not sure what's going these days.

Of course if you see Bruce "Mr. Mow-It-All" Kaufman there, tell him we said "Hi".

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

I didnt recognize anyone there last year, all college kid jobbers. I went and introduced myself and told them I was part of the forums and they could have cared less.

Man, Had a great time, saw some awesome cars and collectibles, and got to experience some real historic hot rods. Got tons of pics just gotta find time to upload.

mecum%20me%2018_zpsnnj30ajy.jpg

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

We got a gangsta here! :lol:  look forward to seeing some pics!

actually peace signs at a bad angle, lol. or maybe 6 shooters since they wouldnt allow me in the building concealed carry, un American bastards.

Edited by 360Rocket
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bugatti Chiron was a didn't make reserve highest bid was 3.5 Million dollars

bugatti%203.5%20million_zpscugyyac2.jpeg

LaFerrari did not sell at $3 million dollars

LaFerarri%203%20%20million_zpsfoxis4zd.j

Ferrari Superfast, did not sell at $1 million dollars

superfast%201%20million_zpsanqxgdsq.jpeg

Jim Wangers Edition 69 GTO.

Jim%20Wangers_zpsetlwyclk.jpeg

Edited by 360Rocket
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2018 at 8:48 PM, 360Rocket said:

Jim Wangers Edition 69 GTO.

So how much did the Jim Wangers' Edition GTO go for? I'm guessing six figures since its a one-of-one.

Love the 'Dandy' Dick Landy car. Brings back memories.

Thanks for the pictures BTW.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2018 at 8:48 PM, 360Rocket said:

Did not meet reserve. Was estimated to sell between $150K - $175K  Jim Wangers Edition 69 LEGoat!.

HEY!! Lemme point out something......look down by my feet, this room was filled with trails of trans fluid, oil, and radiator juice from million dollar cars.....all cars leak! ha ha

Edited by 360Rocket

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.