Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Some pics of G6 GT

Guest geewhiz

Guest geewhiz

I'm still slow on navigating here, hope this is the right section for pics!

This is my wife's2007 G6 GT. She doesn't keep it as clean on the inside as I would but I do want I can.

This is my photoshop version;

IMG_04651.jpg

this is the normal shot;

IMG_2704.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Yes this is the Progression place you can edit this later once you add stuff to your car or if you want to I can move it to the Car Show where its just random pictures of your car. Whatever you want to do.

Looks good!! White FTL!!! lol jk, white looks good on Pontiacs and all GM vehicles :woot:

Yes this is the Progression place you can edit this later once you add stuff to your car or if you want to I can move it to the Car Show where its just random pictures of your car. Whatever you want to do.

Looks good!! White FTL!!! lol jk, white looks good on Pontiacs and all GM vehicles :agreed:

oops my B I moved it here thinking all g6 pic threads belonged here. lol

global mod FAIL! :badGT:

oops my B I moved it here thinking all g6 pic threads belonged here. lol

global mod FAIL! :agreed:

:badGT::bacon::lol2: global disaster! :lol2: EPIC FAIL. :lol2: jk.

• 3 weeks later...

nice! what are the plans for the car?

I'm curious too as to what the plans are.

IMO, that's one thing that turned me off towards a purchase of a G6. It's a GT, but it looks no different than a base model other than the wheels.

With that said, needz moar body cladding.

' date='Feb 2 2010, 06:41 PM' post='7586']

I'm curious too as to what the plans are.

IMO, that's one thing that turned me off towards a purchase of a G6. It's a GT, but it looks no different than a base model other than the wheels.

With that said, needz moar body cladding.

:agreed: You would have thought Pontiac would have followed the tradition they had set with the GA and replacing it with the G6 :D

Yep. With the 5th gen N-body, you could spot the difference between an SE and GT from a mile away. The G6? Honestly, I would have never known that was a GT unless he posted it.

My .02.

' date='Feb 4 2010, 04:44 PM' post='8281']

Yep. With the 5th gen N-body, you could spot the difference between an SE and GT from a mile away. The G6? Honestly, I would have never known that was a GT unless he posted it.

My .02.

;) The only truly notable cosmetic difference is the fugly GXP front end :cheers: