Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ricer takeoff? by a cummins diesel?!

Crimson

so the lady and i are out on the town as it was our one year anniversary and im calmly driving home. I then get a thumbs up from a guy in a Sentra? SE-R so i smile at this guy and give him one back as that was nice of him.

Get out on the main street and i have a cobalt SS TC next to me and he revs and smiles at me but traffic was everywhere. he didn't want a race but was just announcing his presence. i smile and thumbs up him too.

THEN I get some 3kgt going by pouring blue smoke out his fart can screaming by me (screaming yes, only going like 30 yes)

THEN. im at a red light next to this cummins that sounded great. i didn't rev, he didn't rev or do anything and i calmly take off from the light...he MASHES his shit for like 1/8th mile as i gradually accelerate towards the on ramp and just shake my head at him...prolly some redneck bastard who leaned over to his acne boobed gf saying how "badass mah truck is, did yeh see me racin dat silver cavalier?!"

anyways it angered me so i thought id tell the story.

Cliffs-saw two cool guys and 2 db's, cummins and i at red, cummins mashes for no reason and feels he know has a large penis.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

When you have a massive 3500 Cummins Ram, you'll feel superior too. :bacon:

"Okay, you beat me in a race, but I can still roll over your car, and go in the woods,"

Win.

' date='May 26 2010, 08:36 AM' post='26900']

"Okay, you beat me in a race, but I can still roll over your car, and go in the woods,"

Win.

HAHAHAHA

I live in eastern ontario.. i can drive across like 6 towns in less then half an hour

in my town one of the biggest farms is right downtown

EVERY second truck i see is duramax or cummins

and every truck has stacks lol

so to me.. getting a ricer fly by from a truck is nothing otu of the ordinary