Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Paul "The Pig" Gray, RIP

http://www.hovied.com/site-news/paul-gray-...d-24051037.html

Paul Gray, the Slipknot bassist, was found dead in a hotel room by an employee of the TownePlace Suites Hotel in Urbandale, Iowa just before 11:00AM EDT this Monday. It had been confirmed by a spokesperson of Roadrunner Records, Slipknot’s label, at MTV that the 38-year-old talented musician had died but there were no reports yet as to what caused his sudden death.

The police said that there was no foul play evidence found in the scene but it is still under investigation and the autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday and a toxicology test will also be administered to find out what may contribute to Paul Gray’s death.

Paul Gray or #2 also known as “The Pig” because of the mask he wears while performing is one of the founders of the group Slipknot. They formed it on the year 1995 together with Shawn Crahan (Clown) and Joey Jordison. Slipknot’s lineup shifted over the years because the members departed from it or switched instruments but Paul Gray was the only consistent member, being the bassist since the beginning.

Over the years, the group had produced four albums; the latest is All Hope Is Gone which was released in 2008. It debuted at Number One on the Billboard albums chart. The year 2009 was the year that they tour around the world, before they had a time off. Come early 2010, Paul Gray announced that he would play with Hail, a hard-riffing super group featuring Tim Owens (Ripper), David Ellefson of Megadeath and Andreas Kisser of Sepultra.

But Paul Gray’s life was not all about music. In 2003, he was arrested because of drug-possession charges. A cop discovered small amounts of Marijuana, Cocaine and two syringes in his car following a traffic accident in Des Moines. Though the charges were eventually dropped, Paul Gray still admitted that he was under the influence of the drugs at the time when the mishap happened.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped listening to Slipknot after high school (03), seemed to me they got soft after that. Stone Sour reminded me of a med-core Nickleback, so I quit buying their/Slipknot's albums......

Still kinda sucks I guess...

I love slipknot and this REALLY sucks. I wasn't sure if they were going to be anywhere near me this summer because I really wanted to go to another one of their shows.